Bay Shore Veterinarian
At Bay Shore Animal Hospital, our staff has more than 30 years of veterinary experience and strives to treat every furry patient as if it was their own pet. No matter what type of veterinary services you may need for your pet, we can be of assistance. Bay Shore residents have trusted their pets with us since our establishment in the 1920’s and we continue to provide the exceptional service that allowed our business to expand. We are members of various associations including the Long Island Veterinary Association, the New York State Veterinary Medical Association, and the American Heartworm Society.
Trust Your Pets with Our Staff
Our team is known for providing warm and compassionate service for every furry friend. Bay Shore is a family owned animal hospital, so it does not have the chain-store feel and impersonal environment. After every visit, our staff ensures we follow up with you to make sure your pet is happy and healthy.
We can provide the following services at our Bay Shore animal hospital:
- Medical Services– We utilize state-of-the-art techniques and products for the benefit of your pets! From dental services to vaccinations, we can perform it all.
- Dental Services– Dental hygiene is a very important part of your pet’s overall health. We are able to provide your pet with many of the necessary dental care procedures to keep them happy and healthy.
- Surgical Services– If you believe your pet is dealing with an issue that may require surgery, we offer both orthopedic and soft-tissue surgery at our Bay Shore veterinarian clinic.
- Boarding & Bathing Services– Don’t trust your pet with just anyone while you are away from home—trust us at Bay Shore! We can groom and care for your pet until you return.
If you reach out to our facility and do not speak with a member of our staff, we make every effort to respond to clients as soon as possible. We wish to create strong bonds between the local families, their pets, and our staff and go above and beyond to make that happen. Our staff also has working relationships with local and international veterinarians for our patients’ convenience. Call us now at (631) 665-0004 to schedule an appointment today!
What Sets Us Apart
- Warm And Compassionate
- Family-Owned Animal Hospital
- Follow Up Calls Made After Every Visit
- Proven Commitment To Responding To Clients
- Strong Bonds Created Between Families Pets And Doctors
- Working Relationships With Local And International Veterinarians