Dental Services for Your Pet
Keeping Your Pet’s Teeth & Gums Healthy
The health of your pet’s teeth is extraordinarily important to their overall health. It’s easy to overlook their dental care, that’s why our Bay Shore veterinarian staff is here to help take care of it for you. Unresolved dental problems can potentially cause serious health problems such as cardiac, respiratory and kidney problems.
The benefits of having your pet’s teeth examined include:
- Improving your pet’s breath
- Most dogs have periodontal disease
- Preventing the painful loss of teeth
- Finding painful problems your pet might be hiding from you
We are able to provide a wide range of dental care services that are designed to help your pet. When you and your animal visit our staff at Bay Side Animal Hospital, you will find a warm and compassionate atmosphere to make the visit as pleasant as possible. To learn more, call us today at (631) 665-0004!
What Sets Us Apart
- Warm And Compassionate
- Family-Owned Animal Hospital
- Follow Up Calls Made After Every Visit
- Proven Commitment To Responding To Clients
- Strong Bonds Created Between Families Pets And Doctors
- Working Relationships With Local And International Veterinarians